Keep Warm With Furnace Replacement Services
When your home feels drafty, your utility bills are high, and your system needs frequent repairs, it's time to consider a new furnace. Larson's Heating & Cooling, Inc is your trusted source for furnace replacement in the Middletown area.
When Should You Replace Your Furnace?
Most furnaces have a lifespan of about 15 years. If your heating system is old, it probably isn't heating your home as well as it should. Because the furnace has to work harder, it can waste energy and cause your monthly heating bills to skyrocket. Other signs that you need a new furnace can include the following:
- Repair costs exceed 50 percent of the cost of a new furnace.
- Inconsistent temperatures throughout the home, with cold and drafty rooms.
- Dust, dirt, and debris accumulation around the furnace registers (vent covers).
- Rattling, screeching, popping, humming, or other unusual sounds.
Are Some Furnaces Better Than Others?
Choosing the right furnace for your home can boost efficiency, comfort, and air quality. When comparing different models, our professionals will help you consider the following options:
- The right size furnace for your home, which depends on square footage, layout, and other factors.
- The efficiency rating, as measured by Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE). Modern furnaces must have an AFUE of at least 80 percent, but if you want a high-efficiency system, look for an AFUE of at least 90 percent.
- Smart thermostat features. Smart features include systems with zoning that can be adjusted to accommodate different levels of your home, keep a consistent temperature, and save energy by lowering use when no one is home.
If you're ready for your furnace replacement, contact Larson's Heating & Cooling, Inc today for a thorough evaluation of your home. We offer high-quality HVAC systems and products from leading brands. Call 845-344-3030 or contact us online to request an estimate.